Tie Up Your Loose Ends Before You Tie the Knot
At Elixir Hair Studio we would like to make your day as stress free and memorable as possible. Complete your look with hair and make-up.
We want you and your bridal party to be as relaxed as possible by providing the following:
- Exclusivity to the salon
- Mimosa's, fresh coffee, and snacks
- Comfortable lounge area
- AUX cord for your music
- 3 hours salon exclusivity
- Hair and make-up for the bride and guests
Booking Your Appointment
- We recommend booking your party as soon in advance as possible to ensure salon availability
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking and completion of our Bridal Contract
- 2 week cancellation requirement ($50 non refundable administrative fee)
- $20 charge for extensions (clip in or installed)
- 20% fee for appointments before 9am
Before the Big Day
- To ensure everything goes as smooth a possible we recommend booking your trial a minimum 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Clip in extensions must be brought in 3 days before to be prepped.
- Please bring any hair accessories, and inspiration you might have, and don't forget the veil!
- Dirty hair is a myth, we recommend washing your hair the day before with minimal products and refrain from using any hot tools (especially the flat iron). Doing so will allow us to give you the best service possible.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early, we want everything to be organized and stress-free! A few minutes early allows us to get you settled and relaxed before we begin your service.
- Don't forget to bring any accessories you had discussed with your stylist, and of course the veil.
- Come with a button up or zipper shirt so you don't disturb your hair when you're about to get into your dress!
- A fresh face ready for your make-up.
- Feel free to bring your photographer in to snap photos of you and your party.
Relax and enjoy, we've got you!